Thursday 16 December 2010

Steam Engine Dreams

My friend asked me to make a card for her. It was her husbands birthday and she wanted something unique for him.

I was originally going to use my Popcorn Bear discs, however I remembered that he loves steam trains, and found a copyright free image that I was able to use.

I used a black card blank, to co-ordinate with the back and white image, and mounted some black and white papers onto some silver mirri card.

The final touch was to add the peels off sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever Jo. I like the way you have done it in monochrome too. Very effective.

    I'm sure she'll be happy with and he'll love it too. It's good when you have some idea of what people like as it gives you a clue as to what to put on the card.

    ReplyDelete