Saturday 13 February 2010

Golf Attempt #3

This is the same little golf chappie that I used on attempt #2, but this time I have water coloured him using my Marvy Le Plume Brush Pens.
I dipped the tips of the brushes into water to soften the colours and then as the ink ran back through them, added some darker areas for shaddow effect.
The wording is from the same acrylic stamp set that the chap came from, and I embossed them using a silver powder and my heat gun.
Another quite successful attempt I think.

4 comments:

  1. I think I prefer this version to the one that wasn't coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, looks like a card I could buy in the store. Perfect for any gentleman that golfs.

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your golfer. Can I copy him for one of my pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can copy him Pam x

    ReplyDelete