Thursday 17 February 2011

Butterly Floral

It's my Aunts birthday next week. I wanted to make something super special, as this is her first birthday since losing Emily. Fred thought so too, and decided to help....


This is actually a Do Crafts kit, and it went together beautifully. It's the first time that I have used silicone glue for decoupage, but I was thrilled with the result, even if I did have to wait for it to dry.


and, even better, as I am posting this well after the fact (sorry about that, today is 05 March not 17 Feb!) I can tell you that she loved it, and even said it was my best yet!
High praise indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card for your Aunt, Jo, especially as it's her first birthday since she lost Emily, I'm sure it meant a lot to her.

    I like silicone glue for decoupage as you can move it about and change the height of the pieces easily but I hate waiting for it to dry!!! A bit impatient to get on with the next step!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete