Thursday 17 March 2011

Honeysuckle

It's Vikki's 30th birthday today, and Sally-Ann asked if I could make a card for her to send to her.
I used the Kraftyhands Garden Steps Collection CD-ROM for this one.
I've never made a stepper card before, but this was very easy, and a template is provided on the disc for you to follow. Also each element is printed separately with a 'map' to show where it fits on the card blank once it is cut and folded.
I decoupaged the butterflies and shaped them to give the feeling of flight between the flowers on each layer.
I think that both Sally-Ann and Vikki were pleased with the result.

1 comment:

  1. That Honeysuckle looks great, love what you did with the butterflies too Jo. Stepper cards are pretty easy really aren't they? Once you've made one you wonder why you hadn't tried them before.

    Sure they both loved it.

    ReplyDelete