Sunday 2 May 2010

Boats and Bubbles

I fell back on a favourite decoupage for Paul's Dad, as it is his birthday on Bank Holiday Monday.
It is quite appropriate as he owns a little boat called Gizmo, and although it's not a sail boat like this, hopefully he will get the reasoning behind it.
I used an A4 black card base, and embossed it through my cuttlebug along the one side, with my spots and dots folder, to give the effect of bubbling water beneath the boat,then folded it to create an A5 card.
I then then mounted the decoupage onto another piece of black card that had also gone through the same spots and dots folder. All of this was mounted onto a piece of matt gold card stock.
The wording was made from some of my clear stamps, and just finished it off I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really liking that card Jo and you say you can't do man cards! I think you are wrong, that one is great. I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete