Sunday 1 May 2011

Flying in Formation

It’s Paul’s Dad’s birthday on 3rd May, and as he loves his wartime/antique aircraft, I decided on these Anita’s toppers.

On their own they looked a little plain, and so, using the idea from the centre stepper cards that I have been making, I created a template for a side stepper that would accommodate the size of the toppers that I had.

P5010002

Once this was done, I took some navy blue matting and layering card from by stock and used 3 pieces to add some colour contrast to the white card blank that I had used.

I stacked the images on each layer, getting smaller towards the front.  Hopefully creating a flying formation effect.

The sentiment went side on for a change.

I was quite pleased with the effect, and hope he will like it.

Happy Birthday Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment